.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lesson I have learned over the last little while...

So I was thinking today as I was cleaning about something said to me recently, "Im going through ALOT but I know everyone is so I dont want to be a woe is me attitude." If this person knew me they would have known how MUCH I disagree with that statement.  I am a believer that everyone deserves a WOE IS ME time.  Its like April said in Zumba

someone will always be better then you, someone will always have more then you.... but dont let that hold you back from shaking your booty! 

Yeah in life things happen for different people at different times but we all have our very own obstacles and in that moment for me its just bad enough to say WOE IS ME!  Anyhow, as I was thinking about that and thinking about my life for the last ten years I think good heavens -- I have been through a lot and I have only just begun. 

So the lessons I have learned over the last little while are to some simple to me AN OBSTACLE!

1. Actions dont speak louder then words.  You always need both.
2. If its a habit to run away everytime you get scared or hurt the only way to break that habit is to not.
3. You really find joy in the service of others and that joy is more then any amount of money.
4. People should always be validated and appreciated and its selfish to not acknowledge others.
5. Sometimes you have to be selfish to in turn become selfless.
6. Your journey now is going to change the lives of others later.
7. Sometimes the whole lesson is to prove you wont be the goodbye
8. Food doesnt make you gain weight emotion does.
9. Most the time when the loved ones around us dont support us its because we dont believe in ourselves and they see right though that.
10. People sometimes wait for life to happen, they believe time heals things, over time people will see what they see... they are wrong!  Time just allows space until the inevitable which is dealing with things.  So you might as well scream it out, throw it, break it, change it now... cuz its going to happen.
11. Your biggest accomplishment can sometimes be your biggest let down.
12. Sometimes you when you keep trying to figure things out you miss the whole opportunity that is right infront of you --- you just let others take away your belief.
13. People pleasing will never make you happy
14. Its okay to never forget the small things!

See like I said simple lessons... but big Obstacles to learn them.

No comments:

Post a Comment