.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

 We started off attending the Polynesian Culture thing out in Tuachan.  It was fun to see my old Zumba group out there dancing away.  I ran into a couple of friends and that always makes for a great day!  Hailey got up and actually danced cuz she has friends around and it ended up being a great hour of funness! 
 These are random photos of the last week.  The house in the picture is a single wide out in hurricane and its been turned into three apartments.  UM.... AMAZING!  Jaerick is showing me how strong he is.  Jaerick and I were hiding from the wind in the bottom picture.  Haileys shirt says Brothers are Awesome so she wore it to bed the night before there last day of school kind of adorable!!!
 Saturday after the show at Tuachan we took the kids bowling. Now this is a KIDS DAY tradition on the 1st of January growing up for me so I thought the kids might love it.  They loved loved loved it and um- Braxton beat me! WTH!!!!  It was a ton of fun. 
These pictures are a happy sad.  Hailey Bailey finished the big Kindergarten.  She is now moving onto first grade where she will spend half her day learning Chinese and the other regular English studies.   She did so good and had some really great memories made.  The school year is over, cant actually believe it and now we have a TON of summer days to plan out.  It seems like it is going to be a hot hot summer so summer funness is off with a bang.  Awsten gets his stitches out on Wednesday.  Haileys finger is scabbed enough to allow swimming.  Cameron is training for his first triathlon which will be fun to watch and my cousins are coming to Vegas next weekend so I am on cloud 500 of excited for that.  I am currently sick :( Thank you stephanie!!! However, I have returned to CrossFit been able to post 2 beyond the whiteboard posts and feel better then ever!  It felt so good to get back into my routine.  I wish everything was back to normal however, I can only control myself, not others :(  Oh and last update... my dad is doing okay.  They keep putting off the amputation so I am REALLY happy about that.  I think the prayers are paying off :)  Thank you EVERYONE for them.  They have been needed!!! Have a safe and wonderful memorial day and thank you to everyone who lost their lives so we could have the freedom we have today!

No comments:

Post a Comment