.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Time...

You know in life those moments you come upon and wonder how could it be so perfect?  This is one of those times.  We are so blessed!!!

Hailey is starting dance on Monday with Kalamity which is a dance company who does benefit concerts for local families.  I didnt think you could get a better organization for my daughter to be in.  She is so excited.  She will be taking hip hop and lyrical dance!!!  She informed me she only has 19 days left of school!!! I cant believe she will be going into first grade next year!

Awsten, he is busy busy busy!  100% on every spelling test!  He is loving football.  Him and Braxton get to play together and the Turnbow brothers kick butt!!!  He is such a asset to the team and loves everything about it!  We had our first Mommy Son date Monday and it was sure fun to just be together and laugh lots!!!

Braxton loves school.  He just celebrated his 9th birthday!  He is BYU'd out!  He is loving football as well and scored 3 touchdowns last week!  He I believe would sleep in his football jersey if I let him!  He got a limited entry turkey tag this year so has until Friday to kill a turkey!  So far unsuccessful but Friday I guess they are going back out to get it :)

Cameron  is loving building his business!  He owns In-N-Out Title loans and is expanding pretty quickly.  He has been so blessed with great partners and investors in his company!  He also has been doing crossfit and is getting buff!!! He loves it!  He is learning so much about and feels better each day he does it!

Me,  well,  I have been helping Cameron a little track people down for work! I competed in the Crossfit Games this year, ran my very first race ever, and have my momness down to a whole new level!!!  I am loving raising my kiddos and being able to be a part of all of there special moments!  I couldnt be happier with my life.  I really am going to try to keep this thing updated much better! 





No comments:

Post a Comment