.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Football!!! Football!!! Football!!!

The boys played some great football today!  Braxton got facemasked and I was pretty sure I was going to run down the stands and beat someone down!!!!  We won our game which means every team in our league we have played and won!!!! I like that for my kiddos!  They are so dedicated and excited about football so it was adorable to watch them play.  My favorite football quote....

Some people think football is a matter of life or death... I assure you.... its much more serious then that!

 This is Hailey at the school assembly because it says NO NUTS ZONE and I told her she wasnt allowed to stand there cuz she is a nut! LOL!

The boys playing Dixie!!! We won! WHoot WhooT!

No comments:

Post a Comment