.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bye Bye Facebook

Yep, its final. I ended my facebook lifeline! I think its better this way. It was getting the best of me :) So...hopefully I master blogging again. Printing these off into a book is about the best thing ever too! Well, update from Halloween ha ha. Cameron is full force with In-N-Out Title loans. They are doing way better then he expected. Even the investor is impressed. March makes the month he gets to become a owner and we are sure proud of him and how well he is doing. Braxton and Awsten just got signed up for football agility training. They have the best trainers in the world through Youth Football USA and it is pretty fun. When I picked them up from school they kept saying Mom what should we wear. HA HA! Hailey lost her first tooth yesterday! YEAH! She didnt get teeth until 16 months old so to lose them is QUICK! I was amazed. She is of course going through Asthma season and I have about had it. Poor thing. She naturally just pukes and wipes it up and goes on with her day. She will probably always have a six pack from those tummy muscles. I decided to opt out of school this semester. I want to focus more on getting into shape, my kids, building camerons business, helping out my mom, sisters, and grandparents. With Hailey only in school part time it is really hard to stay ontop of everything. With school just back under way I got sick and am trying to get better quickly but hey life doesnt work on my timeline or I would never be sick!!!! Anyhow, thats the update for now. I will get onto doing this better :) Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment