Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Sunday, January 9, 2011

9 days in counting...

Braxton has been taken over by the flu! It all started wtih a sore throat, then a fever from NOT HEAVEN. He has not been able to go back to school yet since his Holiday break because he has been so sick. He spends 90% of the day sleeping and the other 10% watching football. He has lost 6lbs in a week and its just a bummer. Today we woke up with NO MORE FEVER!!! Yeah but still sick so we are going to let today be the day or rest and tomorrow hopefully back to school!

1 comment:

  1. Sick kids is the worst!! hope everyone is doing better. Glad to get caught up on your blog! I LOVE the quotes on your sidebar! Super cute idea. Hope all is well with the Turnbows!