.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

i'm back....

Holy crap I have not posted in forever and have a billion pictures. Well quick run down... we have had a TON of family in town and that has been great. We found a house and relocated to painted desert for now. We were really excited and two days later found out Camerons boss is sold the company! Yeah for stress! So with Cameron he and Darren are just deciding the next chapter and so we are anxious in that. Braxton loved school! He finished one of the top kids in first in math. He won his basketball championship and now is attending Pineview Highschool football camp which has one of if not the best coach ever. The other day at camp Harvey Unga showed up (former BYU running back I believe) he now plays for the Bears in the NFL he practiced with Braxton the other day and asked Brax where he wanted to go to college. Braxton replied BYU I will be there quarterback. Harvey replied in saying I went there and Braxton goes I know you were one of the best running backs out there :) He was amazed Braxton knew his stats lol. Then as they were leaving he said to Braxton hey you need some gloves? Braxton replied no he already has some and Harvey goes hey just take mine and gave him his offical NFL gloves. It was really really really neat! Awsten's teacher had her baby the last month of the school year so that was a bummer but they brought in I guess the BEST sub in the world. He finished this year STRONG. He was my worry kid because he is so young in his grade but he showed me this year! He reads like a champion and is killing math and I could not be more proud of the little bugger! Hailey is done with Pre-school! I need to find a good hip hop dance to put her in because Ballet and Tap are not her cup of tea. She is doing great at being a DIVA beyond belief! She is adorable and makes me laugh by the crap she says :) She is soooo excited to go to school next year and wants me to drop her off and not go in. She doesnt need help :) When she was getting the K testing done the lady said what letter is this ( U ) and Hailey goes U duh for BYU! LoL her brothers have gotten to her! As for me. I am really focusing on getting healthy! I am soooo tired still during certain times of the month and feeling like I should be over that but physically am not. I am doing Zumba a billion times a week because it is a stress release happy place for me! I love it and I love my instructors. I have lost 45 lbs to date doing Zumba (dont let it fool you I still have 45 to go) but I will lose it and I am really working hard at it. 4 lost pregnancies in 5 years kills the body :) lol! I love my family and am learning to love St. George and things around here. It is a hard place for me to love cant lie. I am learning though and getting life back on track where I am controlling it :) I promise to be on it with blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment