.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Saturday, March 2, 2013

BUSY AS A BEE -----

Gosh life has seemed so busy for some reason recently but I have lots to update! Mikalene Ipson had her album release happen!!! I got to be a part of this by sitting on the sideline and cheering for her! I was able to watch the guys at Spiral Studios do their master skills and she made it easy with being such a GREAT SINGER!  I love all the songs on her new album. Check it out at www.mikalene.com  she has a song called Sunshine After Rain w/Eric Dodge and she wrote it for my good friends Chad and Ashley Baird so it kind of is close to my heart! Pixie Dust song though makes me go off into another world and feel young so I love that as well...just go check it out!
 I started out on Tuesday having lots of contractions so I went in to the Dr. he was really sweet and just told me to take it easy. It will take 2.5 cm to get this girl into labor so we are just going to take it easy!!!  Then Wednesday Braxton started to have a headache oh and then that led to a flu!!! 102 baby!  He was not loving this.  OH MY GOSH! He was out Thursday Friday and Saturday!  I have kept him drugged up cuz the puke and I are not friends.  We have watched a lot of Duck Dynasty and laughed.  He even asked me what I do all day when he isnt home... I said sure as heck dont sit here and be bored out of my mind!!!  We did have a SWIG run hoping that would do the trick but it made us happy so that is all that matters!  Then wait for it... Cameron C. Turnbow got sick.... STOP RIGHT THERE AND BREATHE!!! SHUT DOWN THE HOUSE. BLINDS SHUT, TEA KETTLE ON, BUBBLE BATH STARTED... CAMERON CLIFFORD TURNBOW IS SICK! HE IS SICK I SAY!  He being the hard worked he is pushed through month end but Friday he joined Braxton on the couch and I about wet crazy!!! I was sick two weeks ago for ten days --- NO MEDICINE --- NO HELP --- Just need to throw that out there!  Well, my poor baby Cameron is sick as all get out and we are ALL praying for him to get better soon!  He is our happy go lucky tool in the family so him being SICK is a KICK in the pants :) BELIEVE YOU ME!
Then last night, I was able to go to Gordon's Birthday party.  I just stopped in with all my sickies at home I made a quick pit stop!  It was so adorable his wife had 50 people bring him 1 balloon at a time.  Im sure he ended up with a little extra but he was in balloon heaven!  His smile was priceless and her reaction was even more adorable I thought it was such a sweet idea though! I loved it!  It was nice to see Mika too because I used to see her every morning and since she hurt her ankle I have been having withdrawls.  I got to see some wonderful people and realized as I drove away how blessed I have been this last year meeting the people I have in the music industry.  I love music - I have been blessed to get to know some people on a personal levels, others not really, but that is what time does it gives us the opportunity to grow, make mistakes, embrace moments, and just be happy!  I love it!  So I hope life has been great for everyone and I will see you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment