.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Monday, February 4, 2013

Fun Times


Things have seemed a bit crazy recently so I thought I would combined it all together and do a quick update! Last week each kid spend some serious time in the dentist and boy was it fun! High as kites Hailey was saying the funniest things, Awsten thought his poofy jacket was going to blow up, and Braxton just toughed it up with NO HAPPY DRUGS!  We got some really warm weather, Hailey got her hair and nails done, and I got sick sick sick!!!!

Last Friday I told my nephew he got to come play with me so we did just that.  He came with me to the office to work lots and then the kids took over come 1:15.  They took him on walks, to the park, jumped on the tramp, and just played played played until they were all tired!  I love days like that.   Friday my Dad got surgery so I had to go pick up his medicine from Walmart and I was so sick so they felt bad and rushed it through --- I looked like death --- I visited my parents while Cameron and the kids were at the PV basketball and that was pretty much it! My RAVENS won the superbowl which made me super excited! Braxton won his basketball game on Saturday 50-5.  Good game :)   So this week we are focusing on getting better, sleeping again...and life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment