.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Monday, February 4, 2013

24 Weeks ...

This time I am just going to answer questions that a lot of people ask me so it is more me :)
How far along are you today?   
24 weeks along! 
Are you over being scared yet?
No I am still scared.  I do NOT think I will be over the fear until I am holding him!  
Favorite things people say to you?
Well there are two my Grandma always says, "is your baby dead?" or Rob @ the office always asks how's and motions a baby!  He is scared to ask the wrong question.  I informed him today if it isn't good I wont come in. HAHA
How is your sleep?
What is that?
Best Moment of this Week?
 the BEST moment was finding out my sister is having a boy so he will have a close cousin! 
Movement?
Today I was texting with Mikalene and the baby was going crazy! Made me want to hold him
Food Craving?
Nothing really I am so sick that I cannot taste food anyway so I am not craving anything
Anything making you sick?
Everything, I have the worst indigestion I have ever had but I love it cuz it makes me feel good about the pregnancy! 
Have you started to show?
Um I think I showed from the first day! 9 pregnancies in 10 years  NO HOPE! 
Whats new?
I am physically sick right now with the flu and head cold.  That is a new one for me.  I know some people do not believe in drugs but oh good heavens for a girl that does not being able to take anything to make this pain go away is HORRIBLE!  I want to thank every doctor or person who ever created medicine because I need it and love it and right now wish more then anything I could have it to clear my head cold. I hate hate hate hate hate hate being sick! I also think Cameron goes into MUTE mode physically and mentally when I am sick!  He really doesn't like it.  It is nice though cuz it makes me realize how much I am needed! 
Why dont you post a picture?
I do not like to see pictures of myself in general so pictures of myself bigger is not my cup of tea!  I   need to be a little more secure to do that! 
How big is your baby?
the size of an ear of corn!  He is big enough to make me not hold pee in :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment