.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bears & Basketball

Braxton had a busy week, he recieved his BEAR in scouts.  I have NO idea what that even means but he got it and was sure excited about it :)   He also had a BIG basketball game which was against a perfectly matched team!   We WON!!!!   He is really enjoying his team this year and that is always fun for a Mom!!! 

Now wait for it....I got released :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am no longer a 11-12 year old primary teacher! I was excited about this because they already released Cameron last week so I wasn't about to take on this calling  by myself!  Then I recieved a new calling as the Young Womens Secretary!  I am so excited about this calling.  I have ALWAYS wanted to be in young womens and couldn't ask for a better calling! No TALKING for me :) LOL! 





Have an amazing Sunday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am YW secretary. It is the best calling ever! You still get to be in YW without having to teach! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the only reason I am so excited!!! They know I will never teach. Just smile and be involved loL!

    ReplyDelete