.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Monday, January 21, 2013

22 baby




Stole this from my little sister!~ Thought it was cute so going to use it!!!
How far along?
 22 weeks today

Total weight gain/loss: 

Probably like 25 but its all in the chest well and belly



Maternity clothes? 


That isnt going to happen



Sleep: 


Not happening I am so freaking tired.  I wake up a MILLION times at night and cannot figure out why! 



Best moment this week:


I have "day best" moments not really "week" ones because it is all about feeling the baby move.  I get major anxiety if it doesn't.



Miss Anything?


I miss working out hard at CrossFit. I still do CrossFit but I have to modify and this girl does not like restrictions. 



Movement:


If not I force it with a shot of Mt.Dew you are welcome :) 



Food cravings: 

El Coyote - I seriously could eat it every single day



Anything making you queasy or sick:


Milk in any way shape or form. 

Have you started to show yet: 

Shoot I look ten months pregnant already! 



Gender: 


 I am hermi from here on out! Boy parts!!!



Labor Signs: 


Lots of contractions but that just puts me to bed for a few days so its all good

Belly Button in or out?

In - never had popped out on any pregnancy 



Happy or Moody most of the time:

I am happy but have to force it. I get depressed a lot but I think that is due to bed time and then I get too much thinking time then I get way emotional



Looking forward to: 


Having a baby live

What's New? 

I haven't bought one thing for the baby, I haven't even purchased an outfit.  Last time I lost a baby I chucked everything in the garbage and was angry for a really long time and I am scared to death this time and do NOT want to go through that again! So, I am really trying be OPTIMISTICALLY CAUTIOUS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment