.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Marriage... makes me laugh...

So the other day I decided to shut down facebook.  I got tired of the drama, I realized I was spending countless amounts of time on it, and I wanted to refocus my blah focus... however, I love keeping updated on everyones workouts, I love seeing pictures, and I love funny people and what they post so I asked Cameorn if we could share a facebook page and his answer was....NO, you are more the liberal one in our marriage!?! LIBERAL?  What is he smoking?  So then I said tonight, babe I need to update the blog, should I call it External Hemorrhoids?  He was like Babe, seriously, NOOOOOO, blogs are not for you to post crap like that on, nobody needs to hear about that.  However, I find it humorous when people post REAL LIFE stuff.  So I just laughed and laughed and laughed.  I thought boy did I marry a opposite who just makes my day!   Anyhow, I really wanted to post about GOALS.  A few months back when I went to this AMAZING seminar on Nutrition (hint hint)  I learned a lot about eating right and different things.  One of the big things for me was about replacing habits.  I guess a habit of mine is when I am upset about ANYTHING I eat.  If I am stressed, I eat, If I am unfocused I EAT.  I dont believe you gain weight from eating.  I believe you gain wait from your emotions which in turn is why you eat and then WALAAA you gain the weight.   So... lets get back to the basics.  Step One:  Go over the same five questions you went over in the first place... why are you eating like you are eating?  What are you upset about?  When did you start eating like you are eating? What do you imagine yourself looking like when you are skinny? What are you the most scared of? ... So done with that, I know the answers... now next is STEP TWO: my goals.  Now I dont believe in making a goal that say I want to weigh 119.6 lbs by next month, I want thick hair, less bushy eyebrows, white ace teeth (prefer veneers) no allergies, and people to always apologize cuz reality is that shiz aint ever gonna happen.  So especially the last one hahahaha I am so funny!  So I believe in making DAILY SIMPLE GOALS:  So tomorrow my goal is to eat clean, when feeling depressed workout, make sure to do my workout, write down five affirmations, and read one story out of the friend with Hailey.   Thats what I can give each day is my 100% and I in turn get the BIG HUGE never thought you could reach accomplishments.  I have done if for the past 8 months.  No point in stopping now.  Dont look back on I fell off the wagon cuz thats not a great place.  Look at where you are going each day.  Make it the best!!!  P.S. You know you are doing great on Paleo if you get external hemorrhoids.  Just saying! HAHAHA Love you babe!!!!

2 comments:

  1. There is a comment button! yay. ok. External Hemmis? Are you sure you're a Virgo.

    ReplyDelete