.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHERS DAY


I wanted to wish my Dad a Happy Fathers Day! He is the bestest ever! I am for sure a DADDYS GIRL. I had the opportunity to work for his this past year and it was so much fun to feel like you are accomplishing great things and see how proud of me he was.

TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ME DAD!!!

1. He is such a fun Grandpa for my children and it melts my heart everytime he does (grandpa kids dates to the movies)

2. He is very sarcastic *thats where we all get it from.

3. He has always worked extremly hard to provide the best life for us children

4. He hates DRAMA

5. He is funny

6. He always is there for you if you ever need him

7. He is so willing to help out people (at work) that cant afford him

8. He is a BIG BYU FAN and really shows my kids they can play BYU

9. He is thoughtful

10. Most of kind I love the way he loves his children, YOU CAN READ IT IN HIS EYES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment