.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Monday, August 30, 2010

Yeah thats RIGHT....

Okay so it was my Mom's 100th Birthday or 53rd birthday so for her gift I told my sister that I wanted to make a picture like I saw at my friends Charitys house. So we went forward with my good idea. We picked out a picture and had it printed out....When I got it, it was BUTT ugly. Not anybodys fault but was not what we expected. So Stephanie and I thought what the HEY we will just make with what we have. We bought some molding and went crazy. I tried to cut it with a jigsaw and lots of sand paper. Basically it ended up looking like butt. We tried to hammer the edges pieces in and it went through the front (framing nails) I was so PO'ed so I chucked the hammer at the frame and Stephanie laughed till she pee'd herself. I also wrote a bad word on it because that was my feeling. So at 11 a.m. we began the work on the picture and at 9:00 p.m. of my moms birthday this is what it ended up looking like.



Yeah thats right. We got a different main picture and busted out a beautiful frame. NO WE DID NOT BUY IT we made it. We are fabulous! So BooYah!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to pretend that it was NOT a lovely temple picture that you defaced with profanity... just don't tell me any differently and we'll both be happy :)

    ReplyDelete