.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Thursday, June 10, 2010

What Makes a Happy Mom....

So I believe what makes a happy mom is one who gets to be loved by there children. W ho get to watch there daily progress and embrace there life....also a mother who gets her sleep which leads me to this post!!!! I have never been a great sleeper and recently I have been waking up to falling off the bed or being kicked in the face by no other then Hailey Bailey! I do not know what her deal is but she keeps coming in our room in the middle of the night. Now, I would understand if it was because she is scared because I AM SCARED OF THE DARK...but no, the difference between her and I is if you are scared of the dark then why the crap would you walk all the way across a DARK house to get to another room. I as sure heck wouldn't. I wont even turn off all the lights in the house I wake Cam up to do so cuz am so scared so that excuse for her is off the checklist. I think she does it because she loves to kick me in the face or back. She has a FULL size bed so obviously space isnt the issue. So I think tomorrow night, I am putting up decoys in her bed so she can kick some doll in the face and push the doll of the bed. Then she can feel good about her night aggression in her own bed because I NEED SLEEP! I bet you never thought a 34lb girl could be sooo nightly mean :)



No comments:

Post a Comment