.

Be gentle and not cruel. Embrace humility more than arrogance. Thank others more than you accept thanks. Feel compassion more than apathy. See what others ignore. Hold others close more than you push them aside. Learn more than you teach. Be present more than absent. Give more than you take. -Joanne Cacciatore

Saturday, June 5, 2010

OH MY GOSH! So Cameron and I have had the worse luck with cell phones this year. We both had a Blackberry Phone and then one day they both stoped working. Well, then I got a cheap new phone off ebay that was awesome except every time it died I would lose all my numbers LITERALLY. So it was not okay. Then I got Cameron a NICE one because he uses it for work. Well, last week BOOM his all the sudden stops working. We call the company and they said the mother board crashed. Well, that is how we turn in business and everything so it makes things complicated and it was month end. Big Brandon Neil came to the rescue and let us use on of his phones which was WONDERFUL. I got myself a google phone but still am missing everyones numbers and well, Camerons STILL has not arrived yet. Oh the fun, so he is using the pretty and pink phone that loses numbers until he gets his and Brandons to write business on!!! So if you all dont mind, another round of texting phone numbers would be FABULOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment